pages 4-6, Courier eats too much soup and drives a hard bargain to enlist the help on her companions
You should consider following this blog. Their art style is hella cute.
You remind me that I haven’t drawn Veronica in ages. This is a big mistake on my part.
Also a warm hello. :)
Aw, cool that you noticed! It was designed and intentional. :)
For people in Arroyo Vault 13 was a really big deal, so it seemed like a plausible and fun idea for me that Vaul-Tec logo could end up being used like that. But unmodified version seemed a bit too obvious and I wanted it to fit aesthetically with the rest of her tattoos.
((I LOVE IT!))Ah. Thank you! :)))
I had a pretty good idea for how she should look like for a long time, but I had to work on some details, tattoo designs and such.
Now maybe I’ll finally draw some fallout 2 fanart.
Or complete the game.
- Sayuri is a half-Asian because when I played Fallout 3 for the first time those years ago, I didn’t realise that James changes depending on what lw looks like, he seemed Caucasian to me, so I decided to keep him that way
- when I was in middle school Sayuri totally seemed like a reasonable name choice, now it kinda sounds silly to me considering the setting, but I wouldn’t have a heart to change it
- Jonah was initially supposed to be a black guy, I changed my mind at the last moment
- I’ve already said that, but I tried to make Jonah, as much as I could, an NCR counterpart for Ulysses
- I wanted to play f1 as a sassy black lady named Karma Jones and then f2 as a male Chosen One, but then I learnt that the Vault Dweller is referred as a guy in few places in f2, so I decided to reverse this order to spare myself being annoyed
- I decided to keep name Karma Jones for my Chosen, so for the Vault Dweller I just had to pick a name that would sound okay with this surname, I picked Richard, completely unaware that it’s also a name of the guy who later became the Master and the main f1 antagonist
- so yes, Richard was an unplanned accident and the fact that he is a freckled redhead with a glorious moustache was a completely on the spur of the moment kind of thing
- I like to play with expectations, since the Vault Dweller is revered in f2 as an amazing person and a true hero, I made Richard more of a charmer and an opportunist with tendencies for being petty
- similarly, when I was looking around the fandom it occurred to me that most of Lone Wanderers are idealists, with good hearts and intentions, or some are the opposite of that, that’s why I decided to choose dispassionate and disillusioned as main traits of Sayuri’s personality
- early designs for Jonah were considerably different, he got softer and skinnier when I reworked him, now I say that those first drafts are what his father looked like, since Jonah never met his father, it doesn’t really matter
- talking about parents I have: Richard’s parents, Jonah’s mother and Jonah’s foster parents, still need to design my version of Catherine tho
- I swear to gods, if Fallout 4 ever comes out, I’ll finally play African American
i love my ocs i dont care if they have dumb names and are dumb i still love them
“You’re a good neighbour to us. We all go through periods of darkness. In such times, we can turn to the Lord, but it’s good to have friends.”